We are always on the lookout to expand our team. Employees will work closely together to ensure all areas of the business run effectively and efficiently.
Available Job Listings:
Full Time Team Leader
Salary: Not disclosed
Type: Permanent Full-time
Based in Craigavon, Co. Armagh, Wilson’s Country Ltd specialises in pre-packed, peeled and prepared potatoes. We supply food retailers, caterers and food processing companies with a range of products, offering quality, taste, full traceability and value for money.
Successful applicants will oversee a production line, producing products to the correct quality standards within despatch deadlines. Duties include:
- Setting up the machinery with the correct packaging and operating program and data input (eg label information – dates, variety, packing codes);
- Monitoring the machines as they run and carrying out changeovers for different products throughout the day;
- Working within food safety and health and safety standards and maintaining good output levels;
- Filling in production records (eg Label books);
- Overseeing and assisting a small production team.
Training and ongoing support from supervisors will be available along with opportunities to develop and multi-skill.
This vacancy is full-time, day shift for 40 hours per week and will involve working every Saturday and 4 out of 5 days, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Have relevant experience, preferably gained in a food production environment;
- Are able to work accurately and with attention to detail in a fast-paced working environment;
- Are able to carry out basic computer work (eg data input);
- Are able to multi-task, think ahead and plan and organise the day;
- Have a good basic standard of literacy and numeracy skills;
- Have a good general awareness of food hygiene, health & safety and quality aspects;
- Have good communication skills and are able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team
Wilson’s Country Ltd reserves the right to enhance the selection criteria at short listing stage if necessary.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please apply by CV and Monitoring Form through the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below.
Applications must be received on / before Wednesday 9th June 2021
Please note that taking part in our recruitment process will involve our processing of your personal data and any personal data you share with us, in accordance with Data Protection Regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for this position
To apply for this job click the link below.Apply Now