Excellent opportunity for a Part- Time/ Seasonal Production Staff based in Craigavon
We are always on the lookout to expand our team. Employees will work closely together to ensure all areas of the business run effectively and efficiently.
Available Job Listings:
Part- Time/Saturday Production Staff
Salary: Not disclosed
Type: Part time, Permanent
Based in Craigavon, Co. Armagh, Wilson’s Country Ltd specialises in pre-packed, peeled and cooked prepared potatoes. We supply food retailers, caterers and food processing companies with a range of products, offering quality, taste, full traceability and value for money.
Duties will be based around producing and packing potato products and will include the following examples, although this is not an exhaustive list:
- Grading potatoes for quality;
- Packing (e.g. filling crates/ boxes/bags, weighing, sealing, sleeving packs, using machinery/equipment);
- Preparing potato products (e.g. removing peel);
- Cleaning, maintaining a tidy and hygienic work area and company premises;
- Working safely and maintaining a safe work area;
- Following food safety and health and safety policies and practices;
- Working efficiently and in support of production targets and quality standards;
- Assisting in other departments or work areas as and when required.
This role involves extensive manual handling activities.
Applicants must have a flexible approach to job description, as duties will vary in accordance with operational requirements and individual skills.
Hours of work:
Hours of work will be 8 hours per week, based on working every Saturday from 7am – 4pm (approximately), with additional working hours available on an as and when required basis during holiday seasons (e.g. Summer, Christmas, Easter)
- Have a good general awareness of food safety, health and safety and quality;
- Be able to work on their own initiative, with minimum supervision, as well as part of a team;
- Have a flexible approach to job description and working hours;
- Be able to demonstrate communication, literacy and numeracy skills which meet the requirements of the job in full;
- Have an interest in progressing within production;
- Relevant experience would be desirable.
Wilson’s Country Ltd reserves the right to enhance the selection criteria at short listing stage if necessary.
Apply for this position
To apply for this job click the link below.Apply Now