We like growing 2 things,
potatoes and talent.
We are always on the lookout to expand our team. Employees will work closely together to ensure all areas of the business run effectively and efficiently.
Available Job Listings:
Full-Time Maintenance Engineer (Multi skilled with Electrical bias) Day Shift
Salary: Not disclosed
Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in Craigavon, Co. Armagh, Wilson’s Country Ltd specialises in pre-packed, peeled and cooked prepared potatoes. We supply food retailers, caterers and food processing companies with a range of products, offering quality, taste, full traceability and value for money.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our small maintenance team, servicing our food production facility. It’s a multi-skilled role but we’re looking for someone with an electrical bias who is also confident with mechanical tasks.
Activities will include:
* Attend breakdowns to efficiently identify and repair faults;
* Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance activities;
* Installation of any new equipment and machinery;
* Any other duties which may be required to ensure the efficient running of the factory.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time role and working hours will be based on working 5 days out of 6, Monday to Saturday (Day shift). Saturday working on a rota basis e.g. work every other Saturday with day off in lieu, Monday to Friday.
Work pattern will generally be 6am – 3pm or 8am – 5pm, although given the nature of the industry a flexible aproach will be required.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who:
* Holds a relevant electrical / electrical engineering (or similar) qualification(s);
* Has relevant experience, ideally gained in food production;
* Has a good general awareness of food hygiene and health and safety;
* Has the ability to work on their own initiative, with minimum supervision, as well as part of a team;
* Has a flexible approach to working hours.
We reserve the right to enhance the selection criteria at short listing stage if necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for this position
To apply for this job click the link below.Apply Now