We are always on the lookout to expand our team. Employees will work closely together to ensure all areas of the business run effectively and efficiently.
Available Job Listings:
Full time Production Supervisor
Type: Permanent full-time
We are inviting applications for:
FULL TIME SUPERVSIOR
Based in Craigavon, Co. Armagh, Wilson’s Country Ltd specialises in pre-packed, peeled and prepared potatoes. We supply food retailers, caterers and food processing companies with a range of products, offering quality, taste, full traceability and value for money.
Reporting to the Assistant Production Manager, the successful candidate will oversee a work area and supervise activities associated with the effective and efficient production and despatch of products in accordance with customer requirements, quality standards, food safety and health and safety standards. Main duties will focus on the supervisory management of:
- Health and safety
- Quality, Food Hygiene and Food Safety
Hours of work:
This is a full-time vacancy which will include day shift hours with regular Saturday work on rotation, however, evening shift work on rotation (Monday to Friday, 1.30pm – 11pm approximately) may also be required.
We are looking for applicants who ideally have:
- Relevant experience in a food production environment;
- Relevant supervisory, chargehand or team leading experience;
- Good communication, interpersonal and delegation skills and the ability to effectively interact with and motivate staff at all levels;
- Effective planning and organisational skills;
- Effective decision making skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving;
- A good general awareness of food hygiene, health & safety & quality aspects;
- The ability and confidence to work on their own initiative, with minimum supervision, as well as part of a team;
- A flexible approach to working hours;
- A good basic understanding of computer literacy and a good standard of literacy and numerical skills will be essential for this role as it involves calculating figures, data entry, records, reports etc.
(Selection criteria may be enhanced at short listing stage if necessary).
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy, please apply by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below to forward your CV
Applications must be received on or before Wednesday 9 June 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please note that by applying for a job you are agreeing to take part in our recruitment process, which will involve our processing of your personal data in accordance with Data Protection Regulations.
Apply for this position
To apply for this job click the link below.Apply Now