We like growing 2 things,
potatoes and talent.
We are always on the lookout to expand our team. Employees will work closely together to ensure all areas of the business run effectively and efficiently.
Available Job Listings:
Full-Time & Part-Time Machine Operators
Type: Part time, Permanent
FULL TIME / PART TIME MACHINE OPERATORS
Based in Craigavon, Co. Armagh, Wilson’s Country Ltd specialises in pre-packed, peeled and cooked prepared potatoes. We supply food retailers, caterers and food processing companies with a range of products, offering quality, taste, full traceability and value for money.
Machine Operators will be responsible for all activities associated with running a production line. Tasks will include:
- Setting up, operating, controlling and overseeing production machinery;
- Producing the correct quality and quantity of finished products within despatch deadlines;
- Working to performance and efficiency targets;
- Monitoring and working within quality, health and safety and food safety standards;
- Maintaining production records;
- General production or associated duties on an as and when required basis, depending on individual skills and operational requirements.
- This role will involve manual handling activities.
Hours of work:
- Day shift working hours.
- Full-time hours will be 40 hours + per week.
- Part time hours are to be confirmed and will involve working an agreed number of full days per week.
Applicants must have:
- A good basic standard of literacy and numerical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Effective organisational skills and the ability to work accurately, with attention to detail;
- A good general awareness of food hygiene, health & safety & quality aspects;
- The ability to work on their own initiative, with minimum supervision, as well as part of a team.
- Relevant experience, preferably gained in a food production environment;
- At least basic computer skills.
A valid electric power pallet truck and/or a counterbalance forklift truck licence would be useful.
(Selection criteria may be enhanced at short listing stage if necessary).
Applications must be received by: 4.30pm, Monday 19th November 2018
Apply for this position
To apply for this job click the link below.Apply Now