We like growing 2 things,
potatoes and talent.
We are always on the lookout to expand our team. Employees will work closely together to ensure all areas of the business run effectively and efficiently.
Available Job Listings:
Full Time Forklift Operator
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in Craigavon, Co. Armagh, Wilson’s Country Ltd specialises in pre-packed, peeled and cooked prepared potatoes. We supply food retailers, caterers and food processing companies with a range of products, offering quality, taste, full traceability and value for money.
Forklift operating activities may be based at intake, yard, stores, production or despatch and will include:
- Safely moving and handling of potato boxes, pallets and other associated materials;
- Loading and offloading lorries;
- Store work, stock rotation, stock control;
- Accurately calculating figures, recording information, data entry and using a handheld scanner;
- Working within quality, health and safety guidelines and food safety standards;
- General production duties.
Hours of work:
Days – working 4 days out of 5, Monday to Friday and every Saturday
Applicants must have:
- A qualification or licence to operate a counterbalance forklift truck, which must have been obtained within the last 3 years;
- Relevant experience in forklift operation (preferably gained in a production environment, ideally food production);
- A good basic standard of literacy and numerical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Effective organisational skills;
- A good general awareness of food hygiene, health and safety and quality aspects;
- The ability to work on their own initiative, with minimum supervision, as well as part of a team.
(Selection criteria may be enhanced at short listing stage should a high volume of candidates apply).
Apply for this position
To apply for this job click the link below.Apply Now