We like growing 2 things,
potatoes and talent.
We are always on the lookout to expand our team. Employees will work closely together to ensure all areas of the business run effectively and efficiently.
Available Job Listings:
Full Time Despatch Operator
Salary: Not disclosed
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in Craigavon, Co. Armagh, Wilson’s Country Ltd specialises in pre-packed, peeled and cooked prepared potatoes. We supply food retailers, caterers and food processing companies with a range of products, offering quality, taste, full traceability and value for money.
The successful candidate will work in a despatch team, collating orders and loading trailers. Tasks will include:
- Entering label details, printing labels and labelling goods
- Picking orders
- Building and wrapping pallets as necessary
- Stock rotation
- Loading trailers
- Printing despatch dockets and any necessary despatch paperwork
- Accurately calculating figures, recording information, data entry and using a handheld scanner
- Manual handling activities
Hours of work:
This is a full-time vacancy for 40 hours per week (day shift) and will involve working every Saturday and 4 out of 5 days Monday to Friday.
Applicants must have:
- Have experience using an electric power pallet truck and/or a counterbalance forklift truck;
- Relevant despatch experience;
- A good basic standard of literacy and numerical skills and be prepared to use a computer system for basic data input (training provided);
- A good general awareness of food hygiene, health and safety and quality aspects;
- Have good communication and organisational skills and be able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Be able to work accurately and with attention to detail in a fast-paced working environment;
- A qualification or licence to operate an electric power pallet truck and/or counterbalance forklift truck, preferably obtained within the last 3 years.
(Selection criteria may be enhanced at short listing stage should a high volume of candidates apply).
We are an equal opportunity employer
To apply please click the apply now button to the right and submit your CV and monitoring form
Please note that by applying for a job you are agreeing to take part in our recruitment process, which will involve our processing of your personal data in accordance with Data Protection Regulations.
Apply for this position
To apply for this job click the link below.Apply Now