We like growing 2 things,
potatoes and talent.
We are always on the lookout to expand our team. Employees will work closely together to ensure all areas of the business run effectively and efficiently.
Available Job Listings:
Full-time Delivery Driver
Salary: Not disclosed
Type: Permanent Full Time
Based in Craigavon and Rathfriland, Wilson’s Country Ltd specialises in pre-packed, peeled and prepared potatoes. We supply food retailers, caterers and food processing companies with a range of products, offering quality, taste, full traceability and value for money.
The main purpose of this position is to provide additional support to our delivery team to deliver our fresh potato products.
Key accountabilities include:
- Loading delivery van and delivering customer orders;
- Collating and emailing orders to production;
- Maintaining strong business relationships with customers to ensure long-term association with Wilson’s Country Ltd;
- Liaising with production/sales
- Monitoring our products at store level e.g. quantities displayed, dates, quality and also that of competitors;
- Customer liaison and providing excellent customer care;
- Maintaining accurate and up to date administration records;
- Collecting payments;
- Basic van maintenance tasks e.g. tyre pressure, vehicle cleanliness;
- Production based activities as and when required.
Hours of work:
Working hours will amount to approximately 40 hours per week, and will involve working 5 days out of 6, Monday to Saturday.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a full, preferably clean, driving licence (category B / Car licence)
- Has the ability to work largely on their own initiative, with minimum supervision;
- Can multi-task, learn quickly and demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Can demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills, a diplomatic approach to problem solving and confidence interacting with customers;
- Can demonstrate good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, work pro-actively and accurately, paying attention to detail;
- Has sufficient literacy and numerical skills to meet the requirements of the role in full;
- Can be flexible in working hours (e.g. promotional campaigns etc.).
Relevant experience including use of an electronic handheld device would be desirable.
(Selection criteria may be enhanced at short listing stage should a high volume of candidates apply).
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for this position
To apply for this job click the link below.Apply Now