We like growing 2 things.
Potatoes and talent.
We are always on the lookout to expand our team. Employees will work closely together to ensure all areas of the business run effectively and efficiently.
Available Job Listings:
Salary: Not disclosed
Type: Permanent Full Time
Excellent opportunity for a full time Administrator based in Craigavon
Based in Craigavon, Co. Armagh, Wilson’s Country Ltd specialises in pre-packed, peeled and cooked prepared potatoes. We supply food retailers, caterers and food processing companies with a range of products, offering quality, taste, full traceability and value for money.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, activities will include:
- Switchboard / handling incoming calls;
- Accounts administration and assistance;
- Data input;
- Administration and support for other departments (training provided as necessary).
- Applicants must have a flexible approach to job description as duties will vary as the role develops in accordance with operational requirements and business needs.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm (approx).
Ideally, applicants will have:
- G.C.S.E. passes in English and Maths (or equivalent);
- Good I.T. skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft office (word and excel);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work accurately in a fast paced working environment and on their own initiative with minimum supervision, as well as part of a team;
- Although training will be provided, relevant experience would be preferable.
- Wilson’s Country Ltd reserves the right to enhance the selection criteria at short listing stage as necessary.
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy, please apply by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below to forward your CV or completed application form and monitoring form.
Applications must be received on or before Wednesday 17th July 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please note that by applying for a job you are agreeing to take part in our recruitment process, which will involve our processing of your personal data in accordance with Data Protection Regulations.
Apply for this position
To apply for this job click the link below.Apply Now